Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Renting a Holiday Property
- WEEKLY BOOKINGS. Weekly bookings are normally Friday to Friday. Occupancy is from 4pm on day of arrival until 10am on day of departure. This may be altered for short breaks whenever possible.
- DEPOSITS. 25% of rent should be paid on booking. No provisional, verbal or ‘advance’ booking will be regarded as final until this deposit has been received.
- PAYMENT. The balance of rent must be paid in full one calendar month prior to date of commencement of holiday. No entry will be given unless this amount has been paid in full. Non payment of the balance of rent will be treated as cancellation and the property will be regarded as available for re-letting.
- CANCELLATION. Once a booking has been made and accepted, a legally binding contract is entered into, and the tenant will be liable for the full amount of rent. If it is possible to re-let the property for the period of cancellation, only 10% of the total rent will be payable, and the balance of any monies paid will be refunded.
- INSURANCE. Insurance against cancellation is strongly advised.
- The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fitments, furniture and equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition, other than fair wear and tear, as at the commencement of the letting, and will pay for any loss, damage or breakage that may occur during the period of letting.
- Dogs must be house trained and kept off furniture and under full control at all times and are only allowed in the cottages not the studio accommodation.
- No sub-lettings will be allowed, and numbers cannot exceed the numbers agreed.
- There is no Value Added Tax chargeable on the prices.